sodacherry

Urgent-Need help for dining table and sofa selection

sodacherry
9 years ago
My dining room is next to my living room. The house has medium grey floor tiles. My living room has a large console with storage- using white laminate and dark tinted mirror and light box. My dining has a aluminum small lamp with some hanging crystals, and two walls of dark tinted mirror (not whole wall, just middle part 1.8m). (1) what sofa color should I get? I am getting a leather one and deciding between light grey or dark grey? (2) for dining set- I am deciding between a dark glass and metal leg or a white top with black carbon legs. Both I defied to use purple fabric chairs. Pl help me with my sofa color and type of dining table. I am afraid that the dining with black mirror and black table, will it contrast the white living room too much? Pl see attach pictures of sofa and table.

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.