jerry_vuitton

SOS! Need privacy for 2 young adults! (Brothers and sisters) and desig

Jerry Vuitton
9 years ago
This is a small room and thinking of dividing this room into two so 2 young adult can have their own space. (Brothers and sisters) need the room to be spacious and cozy.

1) what color to repaint(2 colours? One colour each?)
2) advice of designing and renovating
3) position of bed and furniture
4) where to put at work desk, tv and aircon.
5) how to divide this room into 2
6) what kind of design to make this room feel cozy and spacious
7) what type of design and bed frame for the men part.

Please advice ...

Many thanksssss

desperate

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Design Freedom, inc.
    9 years ago
    some kids spend the most time in their rooms (reading, playing, talking with friends), and other kids are mostly somewhere else (sports, friends' houses, etc). so i would split the room up and down - with one child in a loft bed or high bunk, who is only in the room to sleep and maybe do homework. the other child would sleep in a regular bed, so they could spread out on the bed & floor with their items and friends. i like the horizontal stripe that is made by the closet doors - why not continue that all around the room? use their favorite colors, as long as the colors are not "too feminine" or too dark for the room.
  • mommaslice
    9 years ago
    How about Two loft beds from ikea. Then a small sofa or 2 small hairs under each bed for hanging out--also not expensive ones from ikea. Each would have own space. My sister did thAt and it worked great!!
  • mommaslice
    9 years ago
    Oops. Chairs, not hairs.
  • apple_pie_order
    9 years ago
    Measurements, floor plan, geographic location?
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.