xever

Vintage Design Living Room with Chesterfield Sofa

Locus Habitat
9 years ago
Every people are created uniquely and some people or designers likes complicated designs or full of details for their living room, while some people prefer something classic or vintage. Important thing is, is to make your living room design comfortably, relaxing and beautiful. And living room vintage design is one of favorite room.

One classic example is, designing your room with a chesterfield sofa. Chesterfields came from the 17th century and the way it is made is full of detail, from upholstery and the way it is fabricated up to finishing. A piece of furniture that is truly made to last long inspired from the old era. You can choose a french style center table to add some glamour to the room. European vintage designs normally matches the chesterfield sofa with a classic touch.

Designing your space with a chesterfield sofa gives the room a vintage and elegance atmosphere. You can pair your classic center piece with other classic furniture or simply hang a lace curtain and add ornate furniture. You can contrast your living room by using vintage fabrics but try to keep the walls and floors plain to avoid of making the room feeling too cluttered.

By blending the classical and vintage with the touch of contemporary designs creates a new trend for many designers and inspires them to come up with more artistic fashion in furniture and interior designs. A vintage design inspired room nowadays does not brings you back in time. But also gives you a splendid satisfaction of owning a piece from vintage era, a chesterfield sofa.

Comments (7)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.