vignesh79

What is the vanity cabinet material? Stainless steel or wood or aluminium?

Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    11 years ago
    Hi, great question. The vanities are custom fabricated out of paint grade wood with a satin sheen lacquer shop applied paint finish. Thanks for your question and good luck with your project.

dSPACE Studio's portfolio of work can been seen at www.dspacestudio.com
  • Vigneswaran Baskaran
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Which material of bathroom vanity cabinet can be a stronger enough for keep toilet cleaner items? Stainless steel or wood or aluminium? Which one can last long without easily rusty/damage/spoil? May i know what is the best selection for my small bathroom(size: 5ft(W) * 6ft(L) = 30sq ft)?
  • PRO
    dSPACE Studio Ltd, AIA
    11 years ago
    Any of the materials you listed should be strong enough to hold cleaning supplies, so it really comes down to the look you want to achieve and the craftsmanship of the vanity you select. When determining the size of the vanity you need to know how much room is between to toilet and the wall. Ideally you want to have 18" (or more)between the center of the toilet and the edge of the vanity. Vanities come in a range of styles and sizes, so you should have plenty of options to select from. Thank you for your question, and good luck with your project!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.