ckydniel

new place, layout, color, clean slate. ideas welcome please.

ckydniel
11 years ago
Hi I JUST moved into this condo and its feeling pretty empty. I'm a 23 year old male student/aircraft mechanic. I have a mind of gears and industry but I also am very fond of nature and the world around us (if that makes sense). I'm new to all this but I seem to like the black/white/gray with a color maybe some red or a pea green something? I also like this vintage/industrial/modern look. I would like to get a rug and some curtains and I still do not have dining chairs. I'm bringing in an old desk 'like' the one pictured it is going on the wall next to the entry way, and I'm also thinking about an accent chair or recliner because I would like more seating. The flat screen is also going on the wall above the fireplace and the makeshift speaker/tv stand will be gone. I also have a ~1970s stereo/record player that I like the look of, any ideas on location and how to display it? I would love to hear from you all because I don't have a clue!!

Comments (8)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.