mrwoodvarnish

Parquet flooring darken near toilet / bathroom entrance

Mr Wood Varnish -1 Stop Parquet & Marble Polishing
9 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Water Damaged Wood Parquet Flooring in Singapore. Investigations on seepage or leakage, suggestion on how to fix the leakage issue. Follow on the repair procedures on affected area of the parquet floor. Estimated durations of entire repairs and costing plus labours.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    9 years ago

Are you offering or are you asking?

Mr Wood Varnish -1 Stop Parquet & Marble Polishing thanked Cancork Floor Inc.
  • marilynellis
    9 years ago
    Only someone local can provide you with information you require
    Mr Wood Varnish -1 Stop Parquet & Marble Polishing thanked marilynellis
  • PRO
    Metallic Epoxy Singapore
    4 years ago

The leakage could be coming from the concrete or cement screed below the parquet floor. Normally, some contractors use non water-tight sealant to seal the parquet, and moisture can seep in from the spaces below and result in water/moisture damage to your flooring. Find out more at https://www.metallicepoxy.sg/is-vinyl-the-right-material-for-your-home/

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.