buckleup2000

How do you store your shampoo/shower bottles?

Luke Buckle
9 years ago
In my home, these bottled are the most frustrating thing to store nearly. Can it even be done?

I'd love to know any tips you might have for keeping your bathroom free of bottle, soap and shaver chaos.

(Notice I bought a plastic wall caddy to try to bring some order to the place. Failed.)

Comments (5)

• carthiefintexas
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Learn the water wash/no 'poo method and you won't have to deal with the bottles. Soap is always going to be there.
  • PRO
    Clever Closet Company
    9 years ago
    I have a recess built into the walls which is great, but not helpful in this situation. We will always default to the easiest method when it comes to daily tasks and the caddie is probably the best solution it you are renting and not allowed to drill the tiles, but it is not as easy to put things in a caddie as it is a shelf. If you can drill the tiles, a shelf will be easier. Be as minimalist as possible with stuff on it as well. There are plenty of other options in cushion storage from storage shops too. Good luck.
  • whynottryit
    9 years ago

Hide it behind the shower curtain. That's all I got.

• oscolaidhe
    7 years ago

Luke, I'm failing terribly at keeping shower stall neat too. Try getting nice-looking refillable bottles for the main products you use daily and sit them on the ledge. I got my bottles from Muji and you have the option of purchasing sticker labels (although I still ended up using body soap on my hair one hectic day). For all other extra products, it comes down to being disciplined and keeping them by after your shower. (Haha, look who's talking!)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.