jennjen76

Ideas for this playroom

jennjen76
11 years ago
This is a large open area for my 3 year old son to play in, but I have no idea how to organize it. We live in Singapore.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Here are 2 colorful play room examples.

Contemporary Kids · More Info

Four Walls and a Roof · More Info
  • mothergoosemc4
    11 years ago
    Rock on Great space. Cretins gone, solar sheeting on windows they can see out but no one can see in. light is great. build toy box along wall under windows all the way across. hydro-lick lifts in both sides of toy box lid. cover and make seat, single books shelf at the back. cool chair fill with bright colored pillows guessing it is a boy wall size world colored sticker globe left hand side move lego building station under globe move shelves and cube thing to other wall paint all the same color one shelf on each side. above sticker abc's and 123's then child's name leaving enough room for other kids if you have them with the age right next to the name. on the angled narrow space a long chalk board. you can tack up his or her art on the globe in the country they would give it to change it out weekly on accident they learn world colors shapes letters numbers and can dream. easy clean up total cost about $250 will last till the 3 grade.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.