henny_salim

Miele washer and miele dryer

Henny Salim
8 years ago
Im thinking of buying miele washer and dryer separately. Would anyone share their experience using them? The salesperson told me that buy using Miele, i won't have to need to iron my shirts again. Woohoo. I really expect that from miele,since their price is $$$$$$. Is he telling the truth? Thanks for the advice.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Vincent Flasch Interior Design Inc.
    8 years ago
    Miele is worth the money but I'm not sure if you won't have to iron your shirts...
    There must be a functioning Miele showroom in your area? I'd call and ask if they can run your shirts through a cycle and prove this? They'll probably be all over that. Appliance galleries love showing how their appliances work. They cook meals and bake and do laundry to prove it!
  • lapsangtea
    8 years ago

Um, you will have to iron your shirts. For the money, you could buy something cheaper and have your shirts ironed. But-- I have a Miele washer and love it, and will replace it with another. It just washes so much better than others I've used. I put all kinds of dry clean only stuff in there, lots of professional work clothes, Miele takes good care of them. On the other end of the spectrum, clothes-wise: the older model I have heats very high and I used it when my kiddos were in diapers to wash cloth diapers--I would NOT have done that in a lesser machine (especially when my nice clothes were going in there later in the week!). But they came out like new. Super clean every time. Highly recommend.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.