bonner78

Living Area Layout - Dilemma

Dagobert Duck
8 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi we're currently about to move into a new place, which is as yet entirely empty. The house features a sizeable living/dining area, of the layout & dimensions below So far, we have only agreed to place a sofa set in the are designated as 'living' area in the plan below The main questions which we have debating for weeks (in fact months now) are 1) whether or not we should include a dry kitchen, and 2) where to place the dining table. One line of thinking is to give up a dry kitchen altogether, and have the dining table placed in the area designated as 'dry kitchen below' The other alternative is to install a dry kitchen in the designated area. However, this leaves the question of where to place the dining table/area. I would like to avoid placing it in the visual field entrance door area, as this will look as it blocks the entrance somehow. Renovation is to start in less than two weeks, and we're nowhere near a conclusion. Any thoughts will be most appreciated.

Comments (8)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.