bonner78

Curtain/blinds for large windows

Dagobert Duck
8 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi; I am struggling to find the right outfit for the living room and bedroom windows, respectively. The living room has two large baywindows (H3.2m x W6m and H3.2m x W5.4m); the bedroom has a baywindow (H2.4m x W3.8m) and a sliding door (h2.8m x W2.5m). For the living room windows, I was originally considering hunter douglas blinds which wrapped in sheers, but feel the sheers may be difficult to maintain Curtains don't seem suitable for baywindows in my view. Same for the bedroom. The product looked great, but I feel maintenance may be an issue, and the brand is very pricey. I am looking for a clean, light solution (preferably white colour), which ideally can be automated and is relatively easy to maintain... I was wondering whether there are any suggestions as to the products or materials... cheers

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.