buckleup2000

Which would you rather, roasted almonds or salted cashews?

Luke Buckle
8 years ago

For many of us, Christmas was a time to reconnect with loved ones. But it's a lso a great chance to reconnect with the unsung hero of Australian family festivities; nuts.

Given the option, which of these two classic would you prefer?

Bonus recipe: Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds

(Posting this in the other section because frankly, it's just a chance to daydream about some wonderful foodstuffs. And my apologies to anyone with a nut allergy)

Comments (4)

• LouieT
    8 years ago

Cashews for me Luke ;)

However I just bought some Tamari Roasted Almonds & they are delish!

Thanks for the recipe & search out Garlic & Rosemary Mixed Nuts, they are really good too...YUM!

• Fiona
    8 years ago
    I can't believe that you didn't mention pistachios, those more-ish destroyers of thumb nails!
    Cashews definitely, which a friend with an allergy tells me are true tree nuts. A few years ago when backpacking in Sri Lanka, in the little town of Ella, we had the most amazing cashews, wok fried done with crispy onions, curry leaves and a spice mix I still haven't nailed (there's definitely chilli in there).
  • chookchook2
    8 years ago

Cashews. And I love them in Chinese food.

• Vy
    8 years ago

cashews..almond is great in cakes :)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.