sarah_soong

Exterior window cornice/molding in Singapore?

Sarah Soong
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi, I've been trying to source for a supplier that sells exterior window molding in Singapore, similar to those that are available on the US Houzz website, for example http://www.houzz.com/photos/products/query/exterior-window-molding/nqrwns

This is for my house. I'd prefer not to ship from overseas, if possible. Does anyone know if there are suppliers in Singapore selling such products, for exterior use?

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Imperial Products Pte Ltd
    7 years ago

Hi Sarah, I hope we are able to provide some options for your enquiry. We are based in Singapore, and have been involved in quite a number of interior projects here (and overseas). Although they are all for interiors, the principle of application is the same, and the brand which we are representing has a range of profiles suitable for outdoor usage.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.