normsaid

Need help what to do with concrete kitchen top

normsaid
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I constructed a concrete kitchen top with shelves. It look good, despite some imperfections which I expected after reading Houzz articles. Just couple of days ago, I applied polyurethane recoatable hardener over the bare concrete surface, to protect the surface. As much as I expect imperfections from having concrete kitchen top, shelves and backsplash I am hoping some advice how I can improve the look of the blotches of dark grey and light grey patches. I attach photos, the first the colour of the concrete shelves before the polyurethane hardener application. The second photo is the polyurethane hardener used. The next photo shows the blotches on the concrete kitchen tops . Really appreciate your inputs. Have a great week every one!

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.