emmelinewe

Win a two-night stay in London and a visit to designjunction! CLOSED

Emmeline Westin
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

This competition is now closed

'Tis the season for design and Houzz is very proud to announce our presence at designjunction, part of the London Design Festival! For those of you who haven't been before, designjunction is a leading contemporary interior design and culture event, held annually in London, Milan and New York. designjunction creates innovative design exhibitions within unusual, industrial spaces and this year, it will be taking over King's Cross from September 22nd to 25th! The Houzz team will be there, too, showcasing our #SmartHouzz concept on Granary Square. The pod has been furnished exclusively with the latest A/W John Lewis furniture and accessories and designed by Feioi and Houzz. We hope you can join us!

To celebrate the London Design Festival and to give you a chance to experience the designjunction show, Houzz is giving away a two-night stay in London at the 5-star luxury St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, plus a one-hour design consultation with a professional on Houzz. Only one lucky Houzzer will be the winner of this grand prize, and one Houzzer will receive the runner-up prize: a monthly delivery of fresh flowers from Bloomon for a whole year, worth £324.

How to enter:

Simply vote AND post a comment below telling us what your dream designer piece is and you'll be entered into a random prize draw. One grand prize winner and one runner-up will be drawn at random.

See you at the #SmartHouzz!

A special thank you goes to the team at Dulux Amazing Space who have made our #SmartHouzz pod really stand out - in a beautiful Houzz green!

By registering your vote and adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Comments (987)

• Martin Highton
    7 years ago
    Eames lounge chair
  • hattiebsmile
    7 years ago

Has to be the anglepoise lamp with it's beautiful simple functionality.

• James Herbert
    7 years ago

The Barcelona chair (ideally a pair!)

• Matt Jukes
    7 years ago

it as to be the twiggy lamp, it's amazing

• lou76
    7 years ago
    Eames lounge chair is a classic for me, I love it!
  • lou76
    7 years ago
    Eames lounge chair is a classic for me, I love it!
  • PRO
    Jemimah Barnett
    7 years ago

It's got to be the Barcelona chair for me!

• evcornwell
    7 years ago
    The Alvar Aalto stool with back - love the shape and simplicity of the back rest.
  • evcornwell
    7 years ago
    The Alvar Aalto stool - with back - such a beautiful shape.
  • Vicki Williams
    7 years ago

Eames Lounger Chair to replace my inherited Parker Knoll recliner

• Alexia Whybrow
    7 years ago
    Brings the spotlight to the conversation!
  • Caroline Nicholls
    7 years ago
    Barcelona chair and footstool- simple, sleek and sophisticated! No need to overthink great design.
  • Caroline Nicholls
    7 years ago
    Barcelona chair and footstool- simple, sleek and sophisticated! No need to overthink great design.
  • melc36
    7 years ago

The coffee table! Beautiful, classic, simple design. Utter elegance.

• Cath Sheehan
    7 years ago
    Loving the lamp
  • Kellie Spicknell
    7 years ago

The eames chair is such a timeless classic and would look great in any setting

• sulamck
    7 years ago

The anglepoise lamp is a timeless classic!

• Tina Cleveland
    7 years ago

The Barcelona Chair is stylish but looks comfortable

• Rachna Lévêque
    7 years ago
    the Mies Van Der Rahe, a design classic!
  • Azza Mohamed
    7 years ago
    the ghost chair is
  • Azza Mohamed
    7 years ago
    the ghost chair is
  • PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    7 years ago

The Nelson Platform Bench by George Nelson - Stylish, discreet & handy

• Jillian Hall
    7 years ago
    Some great options, but gone for twiggy lamp for its simple grace, style and functionality
  • zoegriffith
    7 years ago
    The Barcelona chair--reminds me of classic Chanel pearls, always elegant yet trendy.
  • zoegriffith
    7 years ago
    The Barcelona--reminds me of Chanel pearls, always elegant yet trendy.
  • PRO
    Anita Brown 3D Visualisation
    7 years ago

It's got to be the Tolix chair for me. Symbolic of industrial design and iconic!

• Sarah Aldridge
    7 years ago
    Eames lounge chair for me. Love them.
  • Sarah Aldridge
    7 years ago
    Eames lounge chair. Always wanted one.
  • PRO
    KIND Interiors & Exteriors
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

It has to be the Anglepoise lamp because of its engineering simplicity. It's appeal is still in vogue today, whether at home or in a commercial setting. However, I am partial to the tall Anglepoise floor lamp.

Original 1227 Giant Floor Lamp by Anglepoise | ANG-30682 · More Info

• Jaclyn Core
    7 years ago
    classic, stylish,great chair for reading your favourite book, or just doodling
  • Debbie Lewis
    7 years ago

Looks lovely to relax in and read a book, although I would probably fall asleep in it!

• Emmeline Westin
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Wow, so many comments and votes! Thank you to all Houzzers and Houzzistas who participated - the competition is now closed! We have picked a winner and have notified them this morning. Even if you didn't win, I hope we'll see you at designjunction at the SmartHouzz!

• PRO
    michele volpi - studio interior design
    7 years ago

Barcelona for ever! :)

• Kim Oldfield
    7 years ago

Eames Lounge chair: Stylish and functional, it look so very comfy - I could definitely fall asleep in that chair in front of my favourite film or relax while reading a book. Just gorgeous

• Es
    7 years ago
    Womb chair! There is nothing more serene than a chair to sit and contemplate, to lounge in, to spend cuddles with my little Isabel. X
  • Es
    7 years ago
    The womb chair to spend nights reading with little Isabel. That's chair can then be her reminder that her home is a safe haven X
  • Angela Munroe
    7 years ago
    Womb chair! So stylish, yet so cosy.
  • Leanne Williams
    7 years ago

The ghost chair is an arguable classic!

• R H
    7 years ago
    The Nelson platform bench is quite nice!
  • Marina
    7 years ago

Ghost chair for me. Simply beautiful!

• User
    6 years ago

womb chair for me

• twarres
    6 years ago

The Barcelona chair can slot in anywhere.

• gshg
    6 years ago

Eames Lounge Chair - iconic design

• Natalie Mitchell
    6 years ago
    I love the Twiggy Lamp by Foscarini. It would create such a warm atmosphere.
  • abby m
    6 years ago
    old post
  • abby m
    6 years ago
    old post
  • wendy Anderson
    6 years ago
    Eames lounge chair is a classic because of comfort and beauty combined.
  • wendy Anderson
    6 years ago
    Eames lounge chair is a classic because of comfort and beauty combined.
  • Idoya Garrido-Hicks
    6 years ago
    Chaise Longue Le Corbusier is to me the design that goes anywhere, bedroom, lounge, reading corner, library, study. An all times piece of furniture that will be an investment to pass on your family.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.