yinyin2287

Wire organisation problems - anyone experiencing the same?

yin
7 years ago

I'm new to this community. Looking out for some storage and organisation inspiration. I can be quite a neat freak and I need my home to be well organised.

I realised recently (after buynig a new sound system) that the wires for my entertainment appliances can be quite a mess. Is there any product (that doesn't require me to renovate the living room or spend too much money) that can help organise this wire mess? Anyone facing the same problems?

It would be nice to hide everything away like that, except my TV console is not placed near where the plugs are:

Woodcress HDB BTO · More Info
I'm currently using this to hide the inslightly mess, but it doesn't solve the issue: http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/40203958/

Comment (1)

• Courtney Allan
    6 years ago

How does the IKEA box not hide the mess? Do you have a picture?

The only other option I can think of is to move the TV closer to where the cables are so they're not as visible to you in your home.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.