nee_lie

Design for a 495 sq ft unit

Eileen Lim
7 years ago

Hi, I have a unit that is of 495 sq ft. Small as it is, it comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 house shelter and 2 bathrooms. I would like to know what designs can be done to maximise space in this unit?

Comments (2)

• Gioenne Rapisarda
    7 years ago

Hi! Do you have a floor plan you could add?

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    7 years ago

HI Eileen,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your new home ownership.

Now comes the time to design your home lifestyle that you want and need.

As small as the space is, remember that you are not alone in this predicament. Homes are becoming smaller and smaller as they become more and more expensive and that is a fact.

Eileen, you could still customise your space and turn it into the home of your dreams. In saying that, you would need to have some idea of what style, concept or interiors and or space that you would like or dream of ? If not, ask for help from a professional who can relate to your wants and likes.

Start with looking at ideas from interior magazines or right here on Houzz. Houzz has some great pictures that gives one inspiration to design your ideal home. Keep in mind that every idea and design comes with a price. So set your budget and communicate all that with your designer.

Gather your ideas and speak to a professional who will gladly help you.

Do you have a floor plan?

CONGRATULATIONS again.

Jas

Eileen Lim thanked SUGARBAKERS
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.