can you tell me if your art is on canvas or a print on paper to be fra

Sharon Raco
7 years ago
A Strawberry Day by Sonja Robar · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Sonja Robar - Abstract Artist
    7 years ago
    My works are digitally printed on fabric or metal panels and all works sold are originals. The fabric works are finished with a slimline aluminium frame and look like paintings. The metal works are not framed and have been designed to hang free floating off the wall. Both styles of art are non reflective and are highly contemporary in design. I ship worldwide.
  • Sharon Raco
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Do you have a photo of what the aluminium frame looks like close up? And can you give me an idea of the cost for about 1800 wide x 1200 h

Thankyou

• PRO
    7 years ago
    Hi Sharon, I'm currently on holidays and dont have access to my photo library. I will provide you with further details upon my return in ten days. Thanks for your enquiry and patience. In the meantime, have a look at my website - www.sonjarobar.com.au. Warm regards Sonja
  • PRO
    7 years ago

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for your patience.

Here are some photos of my fabric printed artworks, finished in the slimline aluminum frame. As you can see the front of the design dominates the artwork, the frame is secondary and measures about 1.75cm in depth.

The print work is stunning, bold and flawless, and the work looks just like a painting from a distance.

The price for a work measuring 1800cm x 1200cm is around $1200-$1400 for a ready-made design featured on my website or here on Houzz . Commissioned works will be slightly more.

I look forward to your feedback, Sharon.

Thank you

Sonja

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.