aspenrookie

Renovation for rental

aspenrookie
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello, I have a 18 year-old 3 bedroom condo unit that has become dated over the years. I would like to "modernize" it. Perhaps by opening up the kitchen more, changing the kitchen/bathroom cabinets, bathroom accessories. Basically, change only what is necessary for maximum impact. Any idea what budget I need to look at? I am looking for someone who is prepared to "up-cycle" and modernize the place by only stripping our what is necessary. :)

Comments (4)

• Sion Ong
    6 years ago
    Hi there Aspencookie,

Thank you for posting your request.
    I suggest for us to make an appointment to visit your home to identify which are the areas you are targeting to change. On top of that we can also look at any specific themes you may have in mind while matching various colours that will make the house look more spacious and modern.
    You can drop me an email with the copy of your actual floor plan @ transformdreamhome@yahoo.com and we can discuss more on this!

Thank you
    Regards
    Sion
  • PRO
    Reach Home
    6 years ago

This place look familiar. Is it somewhere along jurong kechil

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    6 years ago

Love the space! Wonderful apartment with so much potential. I would agree with Sion and suggest that you speak to a reliable designer who would be able to translate your ideas and budget into the home of your dreams.

Lets arrange to meet over a cuppa?

http://www.sugarbakers.asia

• PRO
    Atelier R Pte Ltd
    6 years ago

Hi there, I would suggest you do a lay-on for floor tiles as the main priority, but if possible, break the wall to create open concept to link up with Living Room (depending on your layout/space). With open concept Kitchen, your existing Kitchen cabinet would need to re-organise. You may take this opportunity to change the wooden doors and/or cabinet carcass.

After

Before

PS: Do have a fresh coat of varnish for timber moulding and cabinets to your Bathroom.

aspenrookie thanked Atelier R Pte Ltd
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.