roy_thatsme

3D Metallic Epoxy Resin Floor

Roy Thatsme
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I would like to ask whether there are any contractors doing 3D Metallic Epoxy Resin floors In Singapore.

Comments (22)

• Courtney Allan
    6 years ago

Have you tried the professionals tab? If you can't find it, I'm not sure if it can be done in Singapore unfortunately, which is a shame because that kind of flooring is so unique!

• PRO
    Chemie Kote Pte Ltd
    6 years ago

Yes there is a local specialize contractor which can do Seamless Metallic Epoxy Resin Flooring.

• Roy Thatsme thanked Deborah Rajambal
  • PRO
    CUBO, Italian Full Project Living
    6 years ago
    Hi... some photos for references.
    Roy Thatsme thanked CUBO, Italian Full Project Living
  • PRO
    6 years ago
    Here are the features and benefits of Resin floor/wall
  • Francisco Dy
    5 years ago

Be careful. Many, if not most, local contractors are either pricey, do shoddy work or both. Ask to see their work on previous projects. Talk to previous customers. Good luck.

Roy Thatsme thanked Francisco Dy
  • PRO
    5 years ago
    Our job is done and manages by Italian expertise. It’s an Italian job.
  • Francisco Dy
    5 years ago

A good start. But it is still advisable to see samples of your work on previous projects in Singapore.

• PRO
    5 years ago
    Presently the team is working on Laguna Hotel. Under their completion list for Singapore, there is Villa Otto at Jervois Hill, 48 Nassim Road etc.
  • PRO
    Crista Flooring
    5 years ago
    Hi there.. if you’re looking for Epoxy Metallic Colour Flooring. I’m a Epoxy Designer
    Roy Thatsme thanked Crista Flooring
  • PRO
    Crista Flooring
    5 years ago
    Hi Roy.. I’m Michael from Crista Flooring. I have what you are looking for Epoxy metallic colours giving 3D effects
  • Roy Thatsme
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Hi Michael, thank you for your info and the photos. You're actually doing exactly what I wanted but unfortunately as I didn't get this info soon enough I've gone for a more traditional for finish in the meantime. I will keep your contact on file for my next room refresh.

• PRO
    Crista Flooring
    5 years ago
    Hi Roy.. yup sure update me. Will catch up with your next interest on Epoxy works Thanks
  • PRO
    Chemie Kote Pte Ltd
    5 years ago

Hi , We are a Singapore based manufacturer of Metallic Epoxy and also Industrial Coating. Welcome to contact us too if you have any requirement. Attached job reference for Flooring is done by SurfaceArt Pte Ltd (Singapore) for a fitness center using our Metallica Epoxy.

Roy Thatsme thanked Chemie Kote Pte Ltd
  • HU-2597214311721
    5 years ago

Hi I'm mike would like to seek for your advise regarding this product coz I want to set up a company as a contractor to start this business

pls feel free to contact me as follows hp 91873122

tks

• PRO
    Chemie Kote Pte Ltd
    5 years ago

Hi Mike,

We will get in touch with you soon. Thank you

• chanannie
    5 years ago

Hi, I am interested to find out if something similar can be done for outdoors? My previous designer used cement but some parts are now cracking and there are scratch marks left behind due to pails being dragged outdoor as helper mop the patio..

• PRO
    Chemie Kote Pte Ltd
    5 years ago

Hi Chanannie, Epoxy is not suitable for outdoor application as they are not UV stable. Maybe you can WhatsApp me at 90017588 and we will see what is suitable for you. Thank you

• PRO
    5 years ago
    Hi Chanannie, we have exactly an Outdoor Application that is suitable for you and even take the opportunity to change the floor colour. You may send your enquiry to us at jc@cubosg.com.
  • PRO
    Metallic Epoxy Singapore
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Metallic Epoxy Flooring Design (Blue Galaxy Theme) · More Info

Hello there! For all those looking for Metallic Epoxy Coatings for your flooring, countertops or all interior surfaces, do check out our profile or head over to our website here!

• julie diane
    last year
    last modified: last year

Hi everyone,
    My basement got some water after the recent storms in our area. We had vinyl planks flooring and had to pull all of it out, damaging most of it in the process. We are certainly not looking into putting flooring down again, and we are considering epoxy flooring. I want to ask here your opinions, experience, and pros and cons of polished concrete floors Atlanta. Ideally, we would prefer to do it ourselves as the cost to hire out appears to be astronomical. We saw a company called Everlast Epoxy and wonder if anyone here knows about them and their product. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.