stoneamperor

FREE Feng Shui Talk

If you're like most people, you might have somewhat neglected your home Feng Shui, or worse... done something horribly wrong with it due to misinformation.

And believe it or not, poor home Feng Shui can seriously HINDER YOU from getting better health, loving relationships, and even greater wealth.

The good news is, it is not too late to remedy things...

Join us for a 2-hour content-packed Feng Shui talk by Master Siaw from Circle 96 to discover the common (dangerous) myths of home Feng Shui -- and how you can get it right WITHOUT buying fancy ornaments, hacking your walls or shifting your AC units, etc...

WHERE? 21 Woodlands Close #02-06 Primz Bizhub Singapore 737854

WHEN? Friday 14 July 2017, 7:00pm to 9.30pm

Master Siaw will also be giving you some insights on:

1. Kitchen and family health
2. Open kitchen concept
3. Kitchen sink and stove
4. 7th Month renovation

We have limited seats for this event, so hurry and click HERE to book your seat now to enjoy a free floor plan analysis for your home!
Remember to bring your spouse and good friends along!
P.S. This is a free sharing courtesy of Master Siaw, and there will not be upsells of any kind.

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.