stoneamperor

Flush Mount Sink by iQuartz

Which kind of sink is better? Many house owners have been asking this question over and over again just to avoid making the wrong decision.

Top mount sink is designed with the sink placed into the hole that has been cut out from the countertop. The protruding sink on the countertop causes water retention, hence becoming the hotspot for algae. Algae usually grows in between the silicon and the countertop. Some home owners would scrape off the silicone just to remove the algae, and this is where the leakage problem comes in.

To solve the problems of top mount sink, undermount sink was introduced. By placing the sink sitting on the ply wood, covered by the countertop and securing it with a layer of silicon, it does solve the water retention problem. However, it is inherently unhygienic as the overhang or joint harbours bacteria, and it is very difficult to keep it clean all the time since it is a hidden corner. Furthermore, the heavy pots, pans, and dirty dishes weighing the sink down will cause the silicon to tear. There will then be water seepages due to the silicon tears.

With the new iQuartz’s Hachi Sink, you can put your kitchen troubles to rest!

Through years of research and development, iQuartz’s patented flush mount sink is the first of its kind in Singapore to specially combat the problems in the more popular top mount and undermount sinks.

The sink’s innovative flush mount design seamlessly blends with any countertop material, leaving zero edges or gaps that might allow stray dirt or water to be trapped.

Interesting right? Here's a great opportunity for you to give your home an instant facelift... and enjoy the best of 3 worlds: aesthetics, durability, and tip-top hygiene.

We are organizing a special talk for you on choosing the perfect countertop for your kitchen, bathroom, bay windows -- and also the perfect feature wall for your living room.

BONUS TOPIC: We'll also be touching on the state-of-the-art "Hachi Sink + iQuartz" combo.

Join our 2-hour talk on this contemporary "Hachi sink + iQuartz countertop" combo -- and stand to win a Hachi Sink worth $500!

When? 27th July 2017

Where? 21 Woodlands Close #02-06 Primz Bizhub Singapore 737854

One guaranteed winner will be chosen amongst YOU on that day!

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.