kharanc

Living room + Front door

Kharan Coomaraswamy
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi guys, may be a silly question but where can I get those modern ceiling fans that a lot of modern houses have now? Is it a certian model type or brands? The other question is who do I contact if I want to enquire about those front doors a lot of these modern houses have? Looking to changing mine.

Thanks!

Comments (5)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    2 years ago

Hi Kharan, we can help you. Send us an enquiry through houzz and we will reach out to you soonest and help you where we can. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Delicate White Marble · More Info

Kharan Coomaraswamy thanked SUGARBAKERS
  • Chiquit Brammall
    2 years ago

Hi Kharan,

Haiku and Big Ass Fans come to mind when I read 'modern ceiling fans'.

Haiku Ceiling Fans · More Info
    Hope that helps!

As for the door that you're looking at, I believe that would be a custom-built one as it's designed to match the house's overall look, and it's not a standard size. Best to talk to your architect or interior designer, as Sugarbakers suggested.

Kharan Coomaraswamy thanked Chiquit Brammall
  • PRO
    GuerillaX
    2 years ago

You may check out www.contatdecor.com they do alot bespoke doors apart from what they have on the catalog

• Martin Moh
    2 years ago
    Haiku has good reviews whilst every energy efficient. I am currently using one as it is very costly in my country (malaysia).

H-Series I would recommend.
  • yankee88sg
    2 years ago

Yes, Haiku fans is the way to go. Expensive but elegant. This is one of the few fan that powered by DC motor.

Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.