luivernon

Washroom Mirror

Lui Vernon
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Should I install a big wall mirror in my toilet or just get a regular mirror above my sink? Was thinking of getting a floor to ceiling wall mirror so that I can have a full view of myself from head to toe, but most of the people install just a regular mirror in their toilet.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Eliot Koey
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Hi Vernon, I rarely see full length mirrors in the bathroom! Maybe that's because of how most people get fully dressed in the bedroom rather than the bathroom? Mirrors in the bathroom seem to focus on the upper part of the body.

But that said, the decor and space is subject to the homeowner's requirements... so why not? :)

Here's an interesting one I found from The Scientist. The full length mirror isn't exactly in the bathroom, but close enough!

Marine Parade · More Info

Lui Vernon thanked Eliot Koey
  • Lui Vernon
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks alot Eliot!

• Chiquit Brammall
    6 years ago

Hi Vernon,

It's your bathroom – you should be able to do with it whatever you like! If you feel self-conscious (or judged by your visitors) about having a full-length mirror in your bathroom, how about mirrored glass as a wall treatment or partition instead? Not only will you be able to view head to toe, you'll also make your bathroom visually more spacious.

Here's a couple of examples:

TST SOHO 1 · More Info

Apartment at Pandan Valley - Singapore · More Info

Hope this helps!

Lui Vernon thanked Chiquit Brammall
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.