juliechgwee

Need help with odd shape SOHO!

juliechgwee
16 September 2017
Any ID design on how to make the living/kitchen/dining area more integrated? This SOHO layout is very odd shaped. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (2)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS

HI juliechgwee, Could you perhaps elaborate a little more of your needs and requirements of the space. How many people are going to live here? Are you going to work from home? Do you require the room for a home office? Will you be entertaining here? Will be doing much cooking here? Perhaps you could get in touch with us and we could meet in person as to your requirements and take it from there?

• PRO
    Luciana Sanchez

Hello,

Perhaps you could have a table to separate the kitchen from the living space?

The "dining" corner could then become a shelving unit?

We offer a very affordable online interior design service, so we could work with you if you are interested.

We would discuss your ideas with you and put a scheme together that brings the best out of them. By sending you a moodboard with all the elements we can help you to visualise the space. You will also get a shopping list with options to fit your budget. We are not linked to any suppliers so our recommendations would be tailored to you.

Let us know if you are interested. We could design your lounge for 60$.

www.lucianasanchez.com

Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.