natalie396

Which window treatment for off-center windows + structure beam

Natalie x
6 years ago

The 2 pairs of windows in my bedroom are off-center to the wall and set beside a structural beam. There are also grilles installed.

Which of these window treatments would look best visually in this setting?

- Option A: Curtain fabric for just the windows area - i.e. dotted line to dotted line.

- Option B: Curtain fabric for the entire wall excluding beam. Curtain will be "resting" on (covering) left wall when not in use.

- Option C: Roman or Venetian blinds on window area.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

• PRO
    BODE Pte Ltd
    6 years ago

Dear Natalie I think option b is the best. But you would need to keep the wall covered with the fabric, which can look nice and adds a lovely layer to the room. Curtains should start a few inches below the ceiling and go to the floor, this will make the room look bigger.

Best

Jenny

• Natalie x
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thanks Jenny for the advice :)
  • Veronica Khor
    6 years ago
    How about HDB flats in Spore?
    What’s the minimum space required to incorporate a wardrobe closet in the Masterbedroom?
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.