lkfriesen

Stunning home!

Larry Friesen
6 years ago
Looking to build in Mexico (Ajijic) and am considering using your design as inspiration. Can you tell me how high the ceilings are in the family/dining area?
House for Two Architects · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    House + House Architects
    6 years ago

Hi Larry - Thank you very much for your kind words about our home in Mexico. The ceiling height in the family/dining area is fourteen feet. I hope this helps. Best Wishes, Steven House

• Larry Friesen
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks very much for your response, I appreciate it. Wish I could see the floor plan of this outstanding home.

• PRO
    House + House Architects
    6 years ago

Hi Larry - I would be happy to show you the floor plan of our home in Mexico. Please give me your email address and I will send the plan to you.

Larry Friesen thanked House + House Architects
  • Larry Friesen
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you again. Here's my email: friesen.larry@gmail.com

• Larry Friesen
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi folks, hope you got my email that you required in order to send me the floor plan of your beautiful San Miguel de Allende home. If not here it is again friesen.larry@gmail.com

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.