saudade_18

Need some design advice for the kitchen

Azwin Hairon
6 March 2018

Hi, Can share some ideas for the kitchen cabinets layout, if have sample pictures would be more better and easier to visualize. The front wall been teared down by the previous owner. I'm considering to shift the wash basin to different location too.

Comments (6)

• HotelAC
    Open kitchen . there’s tons of designs here at houzz
    Azwin Hairon thanked HotelAC
  • Azwin Hairon

Should i erect the wall to close the kitchen or let it be open concept?

Attached a few pictures;

Sample A: Wall erected, U shape cabinet with tall unit.

Sample B: Open concept, L shape cabinet with tall unit opposite.

• HotelAC
    Well, open or close depend on your lifestyle. Do you like entertaining guests or whole family gathering around while you are cooking? If yes do an open kitchen with island. Bringing kichen, dining, living space together into one big room will make your home feel much bigger, airier,lighter. Or do you worry about privacy and the heat, smell? Try to search here open kitchen with island or in google images.
  • HotelAC
    In my sketch the idea was to knock off the walls in the kitchen and do an open kitchen with island something like this ....
  • Azwin Hairon

If can i would like to knock off the walls but i cant as they are the structure beams which are bold black in colors.

• HotelAC
    I suggest a u-shape counter
Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.