alastairding

Ideas for wood cladding on wall and ceiling

Lei Ming Ding
2 years ago
I like the look of wood panels/timber planks on the ceiling and walls in homes (in & outdoors) and wonder what are the available ways?

Comments (3)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

HI

Lei Ming Ding

I am not quite sure what you are asking? Do u need help with your home renovation or are you asking what sort of materials there are available or are you asking how its installed?

If you need help with renovation, what works best for us professionals is if you include a detailed scaled floor plan and some photos of the area that you need help with.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Lei Ming Ding
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks Sugarbakers, I wanted to know if anyone has experience doing such a job or can recommend someone who has done it for them. Also wanted to find if there was more than one way to achieve the same look - e.g. vinyl tiles, laminates, tiles etc - and their application in both outdoor and indoor areas and the cost per sq ft for the different options.

I'm considering installing this on approx 2000+ sq ft ceiling area including outdoor areas.

Thanks again for your earlier reply.

• Lei Ming Ding
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Here's a sample photo of the look I'm after. Thanks!

Lentor Residence · More Info

You may wish to continue the discussion here> https://www.houzz.com.sg/discussions/are-those-real-timber-panels-on-the-ceiling-dsvw-vd~5292999

More Discussions
Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.