labookin

I have a photo of an outdoor kitchen/patio that was posted on Houzz ma

Al Brooks
5 years ago
I have a photo that you had on your site many months ago. It was an outdooor kitchen/patio.
I’m wondering if the wall art above the fireplace is still available somewhere? It is a warm and beautiful floral that I am interested in purchasing.
I took a screenshot of it. Who should I forward it to? I will need an email address.

Thank you-Alice Book
Arbors, trellises, pergolas · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Just in Thyme Landscape Design
    5 years ago

Al Brooks, I'm not sure what wall art you are referring to and I'm not sure I'll be able to source wall art from one of my client's houses. But you can put the photo in your Idea Book on Houzz and share the Idea book with me and I will try to help.

• Lori Walker
    5 years ago

Very Beautiful! What is the purple plant growing up the trellis?

• PRO
    Just in Thyme Landscape Design
    5 years ago

Thanks for the question. The vine on the trellis is a Clematis. It gets cut back in winter and then comes back in the spring. That's why I usually plant it along with another evergreen vine that can spread over the top and remain all year long like the Pandorea jasminoides Alba vine on the other side.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.