nattyesther

New home - layout advice urgently needed

nattyesther
5 years ago
Hello all. We are looking at buying this home. Offer has been accepted hence the dilemma and time restraint. Currently the kitchen is too small. We want the kitchen to be the heart of the home given that is how we are as a family. We also need a utility room. You can see by the attached layout that the house has already been extended downstairs and we would initially try not to add a further extension downstairs although the garden is big enough to entertain this.

We would one day look at taking the upstairs to the existing downstairs building line. We would somehow like to get one bedroom to have a dressing room and en suite.

Would love to hear any proposed thoughts as the the layout and reconfiguration of this house - especially from Pros who could do it.

Many thanks in advance!

Comments (9)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.