fresuey

More storage needed in my kitchen

fresuey
last year

I have a budget of $5000 to add two storage cabinets above my window at the kitchen sink and I would like to change my sink and taps as as my stove and cooker hood. How Long would this take to install?

Comment (1)

• herbflavor
    last year
    last modified: last year

price out your range/stove and hood. then see where you are at. The price of hoods can be surprising and do things to your stated budget. Once you have your careful planning and products/labour costs estimated, the TIME to do it is not particularly significant. Removal of what is there...picking the right sizes for your items, making adjustments: you have to be aware there is a process and you will need a technically skilled person to help you. Do not start buying/choosing things until you get someone in to evaluate and give you a quote to do this for you. A contractor who will agree to"smaller" jobs is where I would start the phone calls. It can be tricky...and involve some time to find someone. do you have friend/relative who can tell you names?

More Discussions
Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.