webuser_119637556

Need help to optimize space for 4rm HDB for 4 kids!

AJ YEE
5 years ago

Hi, thank you for your input.

We have a 15+yr 4rm HDB. Looking to remodel for better use of space for 6 of us (4 kids).

14yr girl, 11yr boy, 10yr boy, 6yr boy.

Thank you so much.

You guys have a blessed 2019 too.

4A HDB floorplan

Comments (2)

• HotelAC
    5 years ago
    Hi Happy CNY! some rough sketch with my phone... Need to modify some walls. BR 2/3 closet best in between the rooms. Your daugter room, bed facing the window with study desk behind. The boys room will a custom double deck, youngest sleep below, 2 older ones on top. near the window will have the study desk under. At Master, 2 closet at entry, dresser, bed facing window, writing desk. Kitchen fridge, cook, sink well located, wash by window, shoe cabinet at entrance, Dining have L- banquet seat to maximize space , Living tv at wall, sofa at window, armchair, carpet rug, console table
    - these are just my ideas and I know it can be better, hope this starts your journey to your wonderful home
  • PRO
    HYJK Design
    5 years ago

Hi AJ Yee!

Attached is a rough layout plan. Layout is based on a lower budget, without any wall-hacking. For a complimentary onsite discussion, do drop us a note! http://www.hyjkdesign.com/

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.