jcyoncrest

Is that a hidden cabinet on either side of the couches?

jcyoncrest
10 years ago
TV perhaps? Curious what the inside details are on that
Seaside Mediterranean · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Tim Clarke Design
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Yes, the television is hidden above the fireplace along with media and bookshelves along both sides. Thanks for your curiosity!
    jcyoncrest thanked Tim Clarke Design
  • PRO
    TVCoverUps
    10 years ago
    Sue, you may also want to consider TVCoverUps. Framed art(including your own) or panel(like the example you provided) adds to the room's decor, and hidden beneath is the TV. Units available in Automated and Manual lifts and allows for TV tilting hardware(allowing you to lower the TV to the perfect viewing height). TVCoverUps can also be built to accommodate AV equipment, Speakers, Blu-Ray/DVD, wires and other consoles- eliminating the clutter and the additional furniture to store these items. Each unit is built custom to the viewer and space, so it is always best to call.
    jcyoncrest thanked TVCoverUps
  • Aida Flamino
    10 years ago
    Just beautiful where did the chandelier come from? Really great job!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.