ID for landed home

Olina Joy
3 months ago

Would Id firms share what’s the practice when it comes to Id work for landed homes? We have engaged an architect for the house and project has been awarded to a main contractor for the building. We are left with the ID aspect which we can either engage the architect for a fee and then tender then project or get another ID to design n construct. If we engage another ID, what’s the market practice in terms of fees and flow of work? Thanks in advance!

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    2 months ago

    I would recommend that you engage an ID to take care of the ID part.

    As Interior Designers, we definitely work on interiors more than architects.

    Check us out at www.mdsi.sg or call us at 6877 1381 for a no-obligation discussion.

Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.