webuser_982431543

Zenith Design Theory- A scam Company

susan lee
last month
last modified: last month

Hi, I’m recently engaged with Zenith Design Theory company for my new home renovation. It all started well with them, They properly quote me the price and also they are polite in explaining my all queries.so I move forward with the renovation project with them by paying a 40% upfront amount, After the amount received they didn't pick my call and didn't respond to my WhatsApp messages.

I shocked with them, I tried reaching them in all possible ways but couldn't reach, Afterwards only I know about their company, Don't believe the small level contractor companies like Zenith they are all are scam companies, They push us to choose them via offers and another small package amount so we must be very sure which company that has reputed knowledge and good reviews we have to choose them.

I got a good knowledge, with this incident so be aware with Zenith Design theory company, Don't blindly choose any renovation company, ask their previous experience projects and company details and decide which one is the best.

I don't know how to get my money back with GABRIEL SENG JOON HIAN , So you also don't be in this situation like me, be careful with GABRIEL and his company(Zenith design theory Pte ltd)

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.