tonfong_cheng

Fake interior design company - Zenith Design Theory Pte ltd

ton fong cheng
last month

Before a month found Zenith Design Theory Pte ltd on Facebook, and look their worked images was good. I’m impressed with their works on FB then I engage with zenith interior design company for my home renovation. They send me the quote for My 4 Room flat I’m okay with the quotation price.

SENG JOON HIAN, GABRIEL Said 40% amount should pay before for appointment confirmation. I’m okay with that. Usually, most of the companies asking payment for confirmation.

I Paid the 40% price of the quotation to Gabriel. After the payment, he said Within 2 days will start the work. But now he is not responding to my calls and messages. still now am trying but I can't reach them. afterward, I was shocked because of found fake reviews and original customer negative feedback on social media about Zenith Design Theory Pvt ltd.

I realize my fault before choosing an interior company I should enquire about their previous project and reviews. I have all the original proofs of these deals if you guys having questions are a legit company please check before you choose. After transactions(Deposit), there is no use if they are fake you will lose the money.

This is my personal experience, choose only registered and legit interior designers. Don't go for the price if it's cheap maybe they are fake or anything. Be aware of Zenith Design Theory Pte Ltd.

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.