webuser_41418540

Bad experience with Zenith Design Theory Pte ltd

George lim
last month

I bought a condo apartment flat in Tampines, So I searched for a home renovation company through social media such as Facebook, hometrust etc. I found Zenith Design Theory Pte Ltd with few positive reviews through facebook. The reviews are so convicing which somehow attracted me.

The assigned Project Manager which suprising there is only one and only person in the entire company, explain the whole process very well and I am impressed with that. I am convinced thus requested them for viewing after i have gotten my keys. I also provided my ID the apartment floor plan to have a sketch drawing of my apartment drawing.

The assigned ID Gabriel Seng Joon Hian explained every query so I am really happy with it. I received the quotation and he requested for a down payment of 30percent. I paid $20k upfront for home renovation so that they could commence the renovation works after the defect checking. After the payment, I waited for nearly 10 days with no one came from this company not even his employees. I tried calling Gabriel multiple times and he didn't even pick my call and he didn't reply to my messages, He ignores me totally, I am upset with their company and disappointed with the service they provided. It is legit a scammer which get deposit and run away from it by disappearing.

Afterward, I fully checked the company profile through many social media, Then I knowing the truth the reviews are fake and they don't have a proper website. I felt bad that I was cheated on.

I am not sure will I get back my money or not, So better don't trust Zenith Design Theory Pte Ltd. If you choose them you will be the same as my situation. Paying at your own risk with the project manager being a SCAMMER!!

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.