webuser_173827332

Bad interior design Experience

chong kun
25 days ago

I have engaged Gabriel Seng Joon Hian as my interior designer as I have recently gotten my condo apartment keys. Gabriel as the project manager has contacted me to arrange for a site visit to my apartment so that he could provide me a 3D sketch of my floor plan which I have provided him. He quote me a decent market price so I have signed a contract with him. Initially, the renovation works all went well, After a few days, they started not laying the floor tiles work properly. Many rooms of tiles work are shaky. Other than that many designs and colors are different from what I choose. I am shocked by that so I called Gabriel Seng and he apology me and he said all works will be completed within a few weeks with my preferred design. I acknowledge on his apologies then afterward no workers came to my house. I visit the showroom as the address provided by him but no person there. I am really upset with him. He cheated me . I am not sure how to overcome situations.

Comment

Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.