webuser_392134759

Be aware of fake interior designers

chang pu
11 days ago

I recently contacted Gabriel seng for my Condo renovation works. I send in my enquiries through Facebook and the message says that the project manager will get back to me for further discussion via WhatsApp.

The project manager Gabriel Seng Joon Hian contacted me back asking for my condo floor plan and asked which design I am looking for. I briefly explained to him and requested for more suggestions from him. The whole process was smooth which he provided me reasonable quotations and innovative ideas which made me trusted them.

After a week I paid the upfront amount,Gabriel assigned jay lee team to take care for renovation work. For 2 days they done a decent job, Then they started carpentry work ,carpentry design was bad and they changed the design totally. I am shocked with that, I also found room cupboard also has no design but in quotation, they mentioned $4000 for that design.

I called JAY LEE and Gabriel but they didn't respond it. I also visit their office but no one is there, I am really upset with them,I am not sure how to overcome this issue.Don't trust them.

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.