webuser_880378842

Be Aware of Gabriel Seng(Interior Designer)

Roy chia
6 days ago

I had a bad experience with Gabriel Seng as my resale condo interior designer. He was humble, and he explained all my queries in the initial discussion during our meet up. I am happy with his quotation which he provided me. After paying the deposit, he has assigned few workers for my home renovation work. Initial, they did a decent job, however subsequently many renovation mistakes reflected out which he did not follow up till I went down to my apartment to do a thorough checking and insisted for the amendments to be made. When the design is not accordance to the initial discussion and the 3D sketch, he will provide excuses and explanations which is right at his end. As an interior designer, he fails to do necessary follow up and updating customers on the renovation works however as a consumer we got to do job by ourselves. If you are looking for a best interior designers for your home renovation work, don't choose Gabriel Seng as one.

Comment

Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.