marketing_department82

Best Pet Friendly Flooring

The 4 Criteria | Best Pet-Friendly Flooring

While every pet has its quirks. There are some good general rules that you can consider when choosing a floor.

Keeping in mind the comfortability of your pet while ensuring it to last a long time.

Scratch Resistance | Best Pet-Friendly Flooring

Skittering claws and rough-housing will scuff up your floors really quickly without a high level of scratch resistance.

Stain/Chemical Resistance | Best Pet-Friendly Flooring

Toilet-trained cats and dogs are great. They rarely have accidents when going number one or two.

However, on the occasion that they do, you’d want a stain-resistant floor that cleans up well. Not forgetting a chemical-resistant floor that will tolerate cleansers. Spilled food or drool are also potential hazards.

Slip Resistance | Best Pet-Friendly Flooring

Recall having nightmares where you’re trying to run but you just don’t move?

Don’t subject your fur babies to the same horror! A floor that provides good traction allows your pet to move with more comfort and safely land from higher surfaces.

Conclusion | Best Pet-Friendly Flooring

Reviewing our choices, your best bet for a pet-friendly flooring is indisputably Metallic Epoxy.

However, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, vinyl and linoleum are cheap to install. But before heading further, do note that they are less durable than Metallic Epoxy.

This in turn may cause inconvenience and eventually being much more costly due to the constant replacement.

Comment

Singapore
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.