vivian_w24

Narrow Living/Dining Layout

Vivian W
last year

💡 Hello wise tribe, any recommendations to style this 10 by 13 feet living/dining space? Just bought this vacation home so trying to make this look comfy and bright. Not a big space, current walls are light grey too.

1. Can't do long wall curtains as there is an AC vent below windows 😞 Current ones are white aluminum blinds with a distasteful piece of lace curtain fabric on the top which I will remove the fabric.

2. Current furniture will be removed. My idea is to have a white/light rectangular low dining table running parallel and by the windows. I feel like it's a better flow of space usage?

3. A couch replacing the current cabinet location, and the TV and TV stand on the side of the wall where the round dining table is.

4. Area rug between couch and TV.

5. New paint ideas. Please shoot me with your color ideas on which walls? We are keeping the kitchen as it is as its newly renovated by previous owner. It's currently light grey. Or if I could keep it and just paint an accent wall with a darker shade on the TV side?

Do you think my improvements will brighten up the space and make it feel cosy? Any ideas welcome please! THANK YOU !

Comment

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.