hzdeleted_40892258

JustNile Leather Serving Tray (Rectangle Brown) SGD29.90

User
6 years ago
Do you have the above product in Black colour?
JustNile Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Please notify me when the black tray is in stock. Thank you

Is there any minimum order amount for delivery?

• PRO
    JUSTNILE (SEA) PTE. LTD
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Okay sure thing :) Do drop us a note at info@justnile.com.sg so that we can email you! Also, you may visit shop.justnile.com.sg for our whole range of products. We are also listed on Lazada, Qoo10 & Shopee :)

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Please advice has the JustNile Leather Serving Tray (Rectangle) arrived in black colour?

Also i would like to order ALEXA CLASSIC TISSUE COVER IN BLACK x 2pcs

Thanks

• PRO
    JUSTNILE (SEA) PTE. LTD
    6 years ago

Hi Selene,

The black serving trays will be arriving with our other products next week. Will let you know once they're available to order :)

As for the Alexa Tissue Box/Covers, we don't actually have that product here in Singapore.

Here are the current in-stock products for your kind reference - https://shop.justnile.com.sg/collections/home-living/justnile.

Best Regards,

JustNile Singapore.

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago

ok thank you

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you very much.. please advice how can i purchase this item. Can i order from you direct ? thanks

• PRO
    JUSTNILE (SEA) PTE. LTD
    6 years ago

Hi Selene, yes the link provided above is of our webstore :) You may purchase directly from there - we offer Free Shipping for all purchases :)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.