keywestkeywest

Where did you purchase the bamboo. 1" or 2" diameter?

key west logos
9 years ago
Bamboo gate with fencing · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Wiederhold creations
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    i bought the bamboo out of California . Most bamboo is imported . Be careful............. I recommend you contact Bamboobarry in Miami . You can find him on the web.
    key west logos thanked Wiederhold creations
  • PRO
    Dick Hassenger Designs + Builds
    9 years ago
    Cali Bamboo, San Diego,CA
  • PRO
    Wiederhold creations
    9 years ago
    Bamboo is not for everyone...and Cali has a strong presence on the web and good marketing...but with some searching you can find same bamboo half the price from other importers..if you are going to invest much money in bamboo i strongly recommend a pro like my recommendation ..
  • PRO
    Wiederhold creations
    9 years ago
    that bamboo job in photo was my first ...but i knew well enough to design wood part to be easily taken apart so bamboo could be replaced.. Here in Florida expect no more than seven years ,maybe less for bamboo.... drainage is key ...plus there are other things that can be done to make your project be successful..i learned a lot from that project ..
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.