Premium Fiberglass Doors
GlassCraft's Premium Fiberglass Doors "look so good, you'll think they're wood." The GlassCraft difference is in the wood grain detail, texture and depth of color, unmatched by any fiberglass door in the market today. Please visit us at our showroom, or call your local distributor to view our latest premium fiberglass lines, the Estate and Artisan Collections. A variety of complementary options are also available to suit every homeowner's taste and requirements.
Using a patented silicone casting with unique Nickle Vapor Deposition Technology, GlassCraft authentically reproduces the natural wood grain surface into a fiberglass door skin. This process starts with hand-selected pieces of wood to build a master wood door with the most desirable wood grains and patterns. A silicone mold is made of the wood door that will accurately copy the finest details of the wood grain. This silicone copy is then transferred into a fiberglass door mold using Nickel Vapor Deposition Technology. The result is a most authentic fiberglass door that looks and feels just like real wood, even up close.
- Energy Star qualified
- Authentic and realistic wood grains
- No rot composite door tops and bottoms
- CFC-Free polyurethane closed cell foam core
- 3 1/2" engineered laminated strand lumber stiles
- Durability even in extreme internal and external temperate differences
- Windstorm and Impact Approved in Texas and Florida
- 10 Wood Grains
Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Fir, Rustic Oak, Reclaimed Mahogany, Antique Cherry, Cottage Fir, Pacific Knotty Alder and American Black Walnut
- GBG or "Grille-between-the-Glass"
The Vincilites Series of decorative "grille-between-the-glass" or GBG doors are patented and unique in design and appearance. Inspired by the beauty of wrought iron, the GBG doors are available in eight design series, all finished in antique black and mounted between two pieces of tempered safety glass. Available in all door sizes, three glass texture options and more.
- Exterior Wrought Iron Grilles: The Ferralites Series features real hand-made wrought iron grilles mounted to the exterior side of the door lite. The grilles are operable and "hinged" to allow the grille to be opened for ease of cleaning. Available in three design style series and and three glass texture and obscurity options. The glass panels use tempered safety glass, and two-layer-thick safety glass panel.
- Decorative Glass Panels
Vitrilites Decorative Glass Series feature hand-made leaded glass panels, each with crystal obscure glass textures and hand-cut and beveled glass highlights. Available in six unique designs and feature GlassCraft's "satin nickel" came color or "antique black" came color.
- Speakeasies, Straps and Clavos
Install decorative door straps, "clavos" or door nails, and speakeasies onto the face of the door to give it a rustic or antique look. All are handmade and crafted from real iron by GlassCraft's dedicated artisans.
Prehung SKU DFFBZ1
Associated Door SKU MCT09705
Associated Products skus No
Door Configuration Single Door
Prehung Options Prehung, Slab
Door Width- 32"[2'-8"]
Door height 80 in. (6-8)
Door Size 2'-8" x 6'-8"
3'-0" x 6'-8"
Thickness (inch) 1 3/4 (1.75)
Rough Opening 35.5" x 83.5"
38.5" x 83.5"
DP Rating No
Product Type Entry Door
Door Type Exterior
Door Style No
Lite Style Full Lite
Panel Style No
Door Options No
Door Glass Type Double Glazed
Door Glass Features No
Glass Texture No
Glass Caming Black Came
Door Model Brazos
Door Construction No
Collection Decorative Glass
Shipping Size (w)"x (l)"x (h)" 25" (w)x 108" (l)x 52" (h)