0 George Town, George Town, KY Carpet and Flooring Manufacturers and Showrooms
No results found.
List your business here for free - Learn More
What does a carpeting and flooring professional do?
Carpeting and flooring professionals help homeowners choose the correct floor covering for their project, working with them to determine things like carpet pile, stone thickness and durability, and tile size and finish. After completing the installation (which includes removal of the old flooring, if applicable, and surface prep), they may also handle follow-up maintenance: shampooing carpets, polishing wood floors, repairing cracked tile, sealing stone.
Your carpeting and flooring professional might work closely with George Town renovation contractors, interior designers and others in the home building and home improvement industry. Here are some related professionals and vendors to complement the work of carpet suppliers: Interior Designers & Decorators, Design and Build, Specialty Contractors, General Contractors, Home Builders.
Questions to ask a prospective carpeting and flooring professional:
- How long have you been in the business?
- How many projects like mine have you completed?
- May I see examples of previous projects?
- Who will be working on the project? Are the workers employees or subcontractors?
- What training and licensing do you have?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How much do you charge, and what does that include?
- Will I be responsible for providing materials?
- Can you give me a written estimate?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- When can this job get done?
- What happens when the cost exceeds the budget? What about changes to materials or labour pricing?
- Are there any important considerations or concerns you foresee with this project?
Find a carpeting and flooring professional on Houzz. Narrow your search in the Professionals section of the website to George Town, George Town, KY carpeting and flooring. You can also look through George Town, George Town, KY photos to find examples of carpeting and flooring that you like, then contact the professional who worked on them.
Professional Metro Areas