73 Posts
22k22 started a discussion
Would you please share the information on the living room chairs? - Would you please share the information on the living room chairs?
    1 Comment
22k22 started a discussion
Who makes these chairs? - Thanks for any help with this! :)
    7 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
68% linen 32% cotton or rayon/linen/poly cotton for sectional? - Trying to decide on a fabric for a new sectional. Both are performance (Crypton) fabrics. This would be for everyday use for a family of 5... Read More
    3 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
sectional size/maker? - Beautiful home! Could you tell me the dimensions and maker of this sectional? Thank you!
    Comment
22k22 started a discussion
Monarch Sofa construction? - I'm looking for information on the construction quality of Monarch Sofas. I've read some good reviews here, but haven't heard much on the c... Read More
    2 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
Help me pick some neutral bedroom colors for selling a house. - All the bedrooms get a good amount of light. I need some neutral, yet pretty colors. Mostly Creamy colors or greiges? Need one to be blui... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
Need a cream color for kitchen leading to Edgecomb Gray living room. - Need paint colors picked asap. I have an open floor plan and know I want Edgecomb Gray or something similar for the living area, but a bri... Read More
    11 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
Refrigerator pulls to match RH Ephram cabinet pulls (polished nickel)? - Can anyone help me find a good match to my RH Ephram pulls for my refrigerator? I found this one by Classic Brass- but can't find other v... Read More
    16 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
    8 Comments
22k22 started a discussion
Paint color on walls, please! :) :) - I would absolutely love to know what this paint color is, please! :)
2 Likes    Comment
Show More Events...