9 Posts
40love66 started a discussion
PB Paxton pendant: Can the length of each light cord be shortened? - I have 9 foot ceilings but the Paxton pendant is only offered in 8, 10 and 12 foot lengths, so I ordered the 10' since I knew the 8' would b... Read More
    7 Comments
40love66 started a discussion
Anyone know where I can find a smaller version of this piece? ~40"W - I have been searching for a server like this to go on a wall between my dining room and kitchen, but it needs to be between 36-42" wide... Read More
    1 Comment
40love66 started a discussion
Anyone know where I can find a smaller version of this piece? ~40"W - I have been searching for a server like this to go on a wall between my dining room and kitchen, but it needs to be between 36-42" wide... Read More
    Comment
40love66 started a discussion
Anyone know where I can find a smaller version of this piece? ~40"W - I have been searching for a server like this to go on a wall between my dining room and kitchen, but it needs to be between 36-42" wide... Read More
    Comment
40love66 started a discussion
What type of wood are the shelves made from? - Are they made of solid wood or are they laminated pressed wood?
    1 Comment
40love66 started a discussion
    1 Comment
40love66 started a discussion
Need help finding replacement shades for pendant lights! - Please help!! I've been looking for replacement shades for 3 pendant lights I am trying to update with an industrial look to go with Edison ... Read More
    36 Comments
40love66 started a discussion
    1 Comment