8 Posts
adamwesson started a discussion
Putty on new hardwood floors - New red oak flooring was just laid in my house. It hasn't been sanded yet, but I've noticed that there are a number of areas with wood putt... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
Economical Window Recommendations - I live in MA and am putting an addition onto my home. I'm looking for recommendations for vinyl or fiberglass casement and awning windows. ... Read More
    15 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
Silverline vs Andersen 100 - My contractor speaks highly of Silverline quality for the price. Every review I've read is horrible, though. I'm putting an addition onto ... Read More
    9 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
KitchenAid Black Stainless - Does anybody own KitchenAid black stainless appliances? How does the finish hold up?
    5 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
    1 Comment
adamwesson started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
Shiloh Poplar Carbon Cabinet Photos? - Does anybody have Shiloh poplar cabinets in the carbon finish? I can't find photos anywhere except for the one example photo of the color o... Read More
    4 Comments
adamwesson started a discussion
Need 36" Gas Range Suggestions - I'm building an addition onto my house and am looking for a 36" gas range. There are so many options and mixes of positive and negativ... Read More
    15 Comments